Round 3 of the guest curated playlists from our man Jay Lawrance of Two Words Productions! Ever had a song make you stop and think, “holy shit?” Ever had a song make you an instant fan of an artist? We love that shit, and this list is full of those jams that made Jay say “damn!” Enjoy!
Every Friday we'll hit you with a new playlist to get you into the weekend, and give a little peek inside the musical minds of team BIG. Follow BIG on Spotify to stay tuned.
Vol. 16: Got Me Like "Whoa!"
- 16 Shells From A 30.6 - Tom Waits
- Blockbuster Night Part 1 - Run The Jewels
- Atlas - Battles
- The National Anthem - Radiohead
- I'll Believe In Anything - Wolf Parade
- All My Friends - LCD Soundsystem
- Kiss - Prince
- Love and Happiness - Al Green
- Happy - The Rolling Stones
- Burn Down The Valley - The Deadly Snakes
- Mexicola - Queens of the Stone Age
- Young Offenders - Constantines
- The Universe! - Do Make Say Think
- Don't Run Our Hearts Around - Black Mountain
- Trailer Trash - Modest Mouse
- Close To Me - Remastered - The Cure
- Forever Indebted - Shout Out Out Out Out
- Dancing In the Dark - Bruce Springsteen
- The Air-Conditioned Nightmare - Mr. Bungle
- Arpeggiator - Fugazi
- I am trying to break your heart - Wilco